Pay no tuition* for up to TWO dual credit courses your first academic year!
(any CBS general education course qualifies, with the exception of GNED 1301)
Double the value of your high school credits!
College of Biblical Studies is pleased to offer selected college level classes to high school juniors and seniors. The dual credit program provides an opportunity for high school students to not only get a head start on college level course work, but also provide you with a unique opportunity to gain a true college experience before graduating high school.
Dual Credit Prices
Application Fee: $40 (waived until Spring 2025)
Tuition: $83 per credit hour
Dual-Credit Emerging Leaders
Our Emerging Leaders program is now available to Christian high school men who grew up without a present and/or positive father.
CBS applauds home school families for their years of dedication and hard work. hard work. We share your stand that a “higher education” should result in raising one’s standard of moral and ethical integrity, not lower it.
• You will receive an email from the admissions office confirming receipt of your application.
• The form must be signed by the student’s parent/guardian.
• Review the schedule linked below to select up to two courses (1000 or 2000 level courses only).
• Click on the registration form above, complete, and email to your Admissions Counselor.
• Your Admissions Counselor will provide instructions to activate your CBS student portal and other important items.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 713-772-4253