Christian young men may qualify for a very important, valuable scholarship to attend the College of Biblical Studies, an accredited college headquartered in Houston with locations in Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, Indiana, and an online campus. Because of the generosity of a gracious supporter, the Emerging Leaders Scholarship will fully fund tuition for an associate or bachelor’s degree at CBS.
• Fully Funded Tuition for a Bachelor’s or Associate Degree; $40,000 value
• Accredited Degree Programs
• Mentorship * Counseling * Discipleship
• Study Skills Support & Financial Stewardship
• Classes available online
• Begin anytime
• Christian male under 30; attends church
• Must have grown up without an engaged and/or positive father in their home.
• High school graduate, have your GED, or be enrolled as a dual-credit high school junior or senior
- Commit to a minimum of a two-year associate degree, with the option of a four-year degree (students with previous credits or associate degree may apply)
- Be referred by or affirmed by their pastor
- Allow CBS to share information about your progress with your pastor and/or accountability partner
- Work closely with a CBS advisor/mentor to stay enrolled in classes, meet requirements to pass classes and to graduate
- Serve their church/community through a Christian Service-Learning Program project
- Complete your FAFSA annually. Starting Fall 2021, a $40 per semester book charge is required to guarantee remaining book charges will be covered by the scholarship or Title IV. * Please note: International Emerging Leaders are responsible for their own books and shipping.
If selected for the program, you will receive numerous benefits, in addition to a life-transforming education:
- Any student who is receiving an institutional scholarship must fill out a FAFSA. Scholarships are non-refundable. The scholarship will be applied after all other financial aid (Pell and SEOG). This may result in your institutional scholarship being reduced. Scholarship funds will be applied towards the cost of tuition and fees.
- A group of student peers to support and encourage you
- Life assessments to help you understand your gifts and find your place in the world
- Mentoring, discipleship and accountability partners
- Free personal counseling, if needed
- Study-skills support and financial stewardship education
- An accredited associate and/or bachelor’s degree – if you stay strong and persist!
- A lifetime friendship connection to CBS alumni and faculty