How to Order a Transcript
The Office of the Registrar accepts online transcript requests through a secured site. Students, alumni, and ex-students may complete the transcript request form 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Transcript request payment is done using PayPal.
- Eliminates the need to come to CBS to place your transcript order.
- Eliminates the delay created by submitting requests by mail.
- Gives you the ability to use your credit card for payment.
- Allows you to submit your request any time day or night.
Note: Online ordering accommodates three types of requests:
- Regular Service: transcript(s) will be mailed as requested within approximately 3 business days after processing clearance.
- Pick-Up Service: transcript(s) are available for student, alumni, or ex-students to pick-up their transcript within 3 business days (Monday - Thursday ONLY) after processing clearance.
- Same Day Mail or Pick-Up: Same day processing to be mailed or pick-up after 1:00 p.m. after processing clearance.
Transcript orders will not be processed until all outstanding debts and/or holds are cleared.
Student must be present and picture I.D. is required to order and pick up transcripts in person. NOTE: Transcripts are held for pick-up for a maximum of 30 days. If they are not picked up within the 30 days following the printing of the transcript, they will be destroyed and will not be refunded. A new order and applicable fee will be required.
Transcripts cost $8.00 each.
How can I view my unofficial transcripts so I'll know when I'm ready to order my official transcripts?
- Login to myrecords
- Enter your CBS ID number and password
- “Bio” default screen shows transfer courses; completed courses; and In Progress courses, if applicable.
- To print an "Unofficial Transcript", click on ‘printable’ in the upper right corner